GotG ToT entrance to Marvel-themed land. Thoughts on potential rides?

ZipaDeeDooDah89

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I am new to the forums and have a lot of questions. One that has been on my mind a lot recently is the new opening of the Guardians of the Galaxy ride in Disney's California Adventure park. I have heard several rumors of it being the entrance to a Marvel-themed land. If this is true, that would be very cool. Can anyone confirm this and what types of rides would you like to see in this new land? Thanks!

I don't think anyone can confirm anything. One of the tram drivers said the whole HollywoodLand would be converted to Marvel land in 2019.

I recently read somewhere else (can't remember where), that they were going to expand DCA to where the buses let out and that area would be Marvel Land in addition to the area between GOTG and the bus area. That was part of the plan of making the huge parking structure across the street on harbor which I think is having planning issues/delays.

I do believe they will add Marvel land, but I don't know the timeline or what types of rides they will have.

I've heard rumors of Monsters, Inc and Bugs Land being replaced with Marvel and extending into the backlot, but of course thats just rumors for now so it would be interesting to see where they end up making room for it.

I know people have talked about a type of VR Captain America ride coming in. I would love for an Avengers type indoor roller coaster that takes you through the Battle of New York. Or webslinging with Spiderman.

I don't think anyone can confirm anything. One of the tram drivers said the whole HollywoodLand would be converted to Marvel land in 2019.

I recently read somewhere else (can't remember where), that they were going to expand DCA to where the buses let out and that area would be Marvel Land in addition to the area between GOTG and the bus area. That was part of the plan of making the huge parking structure across the street on harbor which I think is having planning issues/delays.

I do believe they will add Marvel land, but I don't know the timeline or what types of rides they will have.
I hope they leave Hollywoodland and make it better and also add the City of United Heroes land too. DCA doesn't need anything cool taken out. OMG lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!