Got our trailer!!!!!

We are getting our new camper tomorrow. We are staying in February 2019. 1st trip for us to Disney and I can not wait!
Welcome to the camping board! Congratulations on your new camper.

That is one feature our trailers and fifth wheel had to have.
Us too. We also need to be able to "Boon Dock" without the Slides going out. I will admit, however, we put the slides out (a bit) until we are actually ready to go to sleep, then they go back in. It just makes getting ready for bed, that much eaisere

Those RV shows can be addicting...they suck you in! :rolleyes1
We keep saying we are going to the Hershey RV show. It is afterall, just around the corner (so to speak) from us. This year the DW told me to put in for a day off on the "Friday" of the show so we can go spend some time checking it out. Maybe this year we will actually get there. Not that we need an RV. We do have a 37' TT, but hey, we are just looking.... Right? :rotfl2:

Congratulations on the new trailer. Looks good, and looks like you can access the bathroom while traveling. That is one feature our trailers and fifth wheel had to have.

That's the reason we are looking at a TT or Hybrid in the fairly near future...dragging a popup through a gas station just to pee is not fun AND costs us $16 in store snacks.

That's the reason we are looking at a TT or Hybrid in the fairly near future...dragging a popup through a gas station just to pee is not fun AND costs us $16 in store snacks.

Accessibility to the bathroom, while in tow, was a must for us. That's why we ended up with a unit that has a separate door to the bathroom. We never use it in camp (in fact, it is often blocked by our outdoor kitchen set-up), but we use it all the time in transit!

If possible get a camper that you can also get to the frig/kitchen for making lunch/dinner while DH fills up the truck. Or cold drinks in frig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter