GOT MY FIRST POSTCARD! can't use it...

lailah

Disneymom
Well, i finally got my first card for moderates at $84.00 what a deal but I can't use it! Boo Hoo! We'll be going in March and it's for April 21- June. I even called them and asked them if I could "possibly" use it in March since I couldn't "possibly" use it in April. Of course the answer was no, but it was worth a try. Any other suggestions?

I came home from Disney on 2/23 to two postcards in my mail for the same dates. One with a code for $84 and one without a code for $94. ~:(~

I guess it is the same one. It did have a pin number, it is for $84.00 for a moderrate. Well that was only $9.00 more per night than my ALL STAR ressie. So I cancelled it and book CBR for May.
More room and the kids love the slide and the pool.:D

The only postcard I've ever received I got within a few after I came home from a WDW trip. Of course, I couldn't afford to go back so soon. I was happy though because I thought "at least I'm now on the list!" Not so, I've never received one again. Oh well. :p

I got one for AKL for 129$ standard view but at a time when I cant use it. The weird thing is, that its addressed to me using my married name and the only time we were there while I was married was 9 years ago and I never lived at this address while married. Dont know how they came up with that combo. Sure wish I could use the post card though!

I got the same postcard but can't use it either. We are going in July...........

I got the same AKL one, first one ever, I am dying to go back but can't swing it right now.:(

Just made June ressies for ASMu for 74.00...here's hoping I get a postcard for a moderate now.

Last year I got one soon after I made original ressies

I got one too for AKL @$129/night Apr - June. All I could do was laugh at the irony of my lousy luck. Any other year, I could do it. Not this year of course, we just bought a house and all extra $$ has to go to that for renovations and most of the work will be done Apr-Jun. Any way, I called CR to get more info on these elusive cards. No, I could not use them anytime outside the specified dates. Yes, selection for mailings is completely random and is chosen by an outside marketing firm hired by Disney. The agent would not be specific on where the names and addresses come from, except to say that if you have ever given WDW your name and address for any purpose, you could be eligible for a card.

Oh Well!! When all of the domestic issues are resolved, you can best bet a super-trip to WDW will be planned, card or no card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter