Got Milk?

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
main-calendar_cover.gif

Did you get your calendar? :)

I've been collecting them since they started, which was way back in......um...I'm not sure! ;) :)

They are like a diary for me, birthdays, appointments, parties, everything is noted on them. Of course, trips to WDW are always happily added. In fact, there's one marked for next week!! :)

Do you save your Milk Calendar?

....I've actually made some of the recipes too! :) :p :)

Kim :)

I save some of them ... but mine get really ratty by the end of the year :p I love the recipes ... especially the desserts!

Funny you mentioned it! DH handed me the Milk Calendar yesterday and asked if we can combine our calendars on ONE! THE MILK CALENDAR!

Right now we have 5 calendars (1) My schedule, (2) dd's school calendar (3) dd's class calendar (4) ds's class schedule calendar (5) ds's school calendar.

It will be a challenge learning how to write microscopic letters! LOL! S

I did not think they were out yet. In the past year they were in the weekend paper the first week of December (this coming weekend). Did I miss them this year?

Got 2 this past weekend.

Have been collecting them on and off for yrs. now. I didn't know they were coming out last weekend and it just so happened that I bought the Ottawa Citizen and Toronto Star last Sat.

Bet, my mom has another saved for me too.

I always save mine also. The past few years we have gotten two because we get more than one paper. I put the extra one in my DD's hope chest (actually a rubbermaid tote) for her to have when she is on her own and cooking for herself.

I got mine too, it was in our Shopping News flyer. I have kept a few over the years for the recipes, but I also have a collection of another calendar that Dh brings home from work that is my "diary".

CdnDisneyNut, we received ours in last weekends newspaper.

What a great idea Tink42, very nice!

Kim :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter