Got back yesterday...

giuly09

it made me feel like i was the queen....
...from our four days break in the magic, well actually three in the parks and 1 in Paris.

Many highs and a very few lows..

HIGHs

- Meeting Anne Walker and Rachael Mitchinson and the boys :love:
- Gorgeous weather despite bad weather forecasts
- Parks not too busy both on thursday and friday
- The new Star Tour and Hyperspace Mountain - both looking great
- Starlight 25th anniversary cocktail lol

LOWs

the only one i can think at the moment is

- Magic Circus Hotel - not too clean (dust everywhere and muld in the bathtube)

Will make a short trip report as soon as i have uploaded the pics but can tell you i never get bored with the magic place...

Welcome back, glad you enjoyed your trip. Was it very busy with the race weekend?

Welcome back, glad you enjoyed your trip. Was it very busy with the race weekend?

Saturday we went to Paris so i dont know....yesterday it was and the race affect a few things starting from shuttles that had to go another way and it took ages to arrive then the race cut the village in two and CMs had to help people crossing when there was a gap in runners. EMH were in the Studios and Crush had 85 min queue and TOT 60 from the start.

Don't know if it was directly as a result of the races (we were doing the races then back at the hotel for a bit each day Sat/Sun) but the parks were rammed both Sat/Sun.

Glad you had a good trip. We got back Monday. Parks were horribly busy on both Saturday and Sunday; absolutely crazy crowds and lines. Monday morning wasn't much better, we dashed to Crush Coaster the second Studios opened and it was already 65 mins. Last year Marathon weekend was very quiet; no idea why this year it was so much busier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter