• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got an email

jjarman

DIS Veteran
I got an email today for a 5 night stay at a Value Resort, 6 day admission (not park hopper) and the meal plan for $425 per adult. It does not look like I can use it but you never know. I might just have to bop on down there.

My DH just called me, one of his customers just faxed him this and asked if it was a good deal. My DH thought we could use it, and then he said there was a pin code. I would love this e-mail.

Enjoy your trip if you go!

I got that email, too. Unfortunately, we're going in December and it expires before that. It figures. Every time I've gotten a postcard it's been for the wrong time period!

Yep I got this same offer with a very long pin code at the bottom. Funny the day before I called and ordered my AP and had a long conversation with the very nice CM, she made a point to ask for my email address so Disney can send me special offers and updates. If I had known this I would have called sooner...

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter