Got ALMOST everything I wanted this morning

Broncobilly83

DIS Veteran
Well, after thinking I had to get up and on the PC by 3AM to do my normal reservations, I came back at 6AM, and 7AM for the phone ones, and I got all but one of what I was looking for:

10/11/10 - Biergarten, Epcot Germany
10/12/10 - Yak and Yeti, Animal Kingdom
10/13/10 - Teppen Edo, Epcot Japan
10/14/10 - Mama Melrose, DHS Fantasmic Package
10/15/10 - Bistro de Paris, Epcot France
10/16/10 - Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch, Polynesian Resort
10/16/10 - Narcossee's for the Wishes Fireworks and Spectromagic

What do y'all think?

Well, after thinking I had to get up and on the PC by 3AM to do my normal reservations, I came back at 6AM, and 7AM for the phone ones, and I got all but one of what I was looking for:

10/11/10 - Biergarten, Epcot Germany
10/12/10 - Yak and Yeti, Animal Kingdom
10/13/10 - Teppen Edo, Epcot Japan
10/14/10 - Mama Melrose, DHS Fantasmic Package
10/15/10 - Bistro de Paris, Epcot France
10/16/10 - Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch, Polynesian Resort
10/16/10 - WANTED Narcossee, but reservations are not open yet for it according to customer service?!?

What do y'all think?

NICE JOB!! Great selecation. I have heard great things about Teppen Edo and that is on my list for my next trip as well.. The Ohana breakfast is REALLY good and I love the character interaction there. Stitch was such a charactere sitting at empty tables, "drinking" coffee and diffing equal in his ear. Plus the food was good as well. We were seated in the back with a table over looking the resort so it was nice. Let us know what you think of Mama Melrose. I always hear such mixed reviews about that place but would love to try it for the Fantasmic package.

Well, spoke again with customer service. It seem there were Narcoossee reservations available for 10/16/10 when they first opened for that date, which was 4/9/10, so I guess in that 6 day span, all of Saturday 10/16 sold out. They said they do open more reservations throughout the months, but instead of holding my breath, I opted to go for a late dinner at the Contemporary so we can watch Wishes during dinner.

Normally I do not resurrect old threads like this, but since it does tie into the first post, I thought I would update. Well, it looks like the CMs were right, because lo and behold, on a lark, I decided to try the reservations again, and I just scored Narcoossee's for a 8:25 Dining Reservation for the date I wanted, so I guess either there were cancellations (which seems odd this far out) or they really do open up more dining slots the closer it gets

Normally I do not resurrect old threads like this, but since it does tie into the first post, I thought I would update. Well, it looks like the CMs were right, because lo and behold, on a lark, I decided to try the reservations again, and I just scored Narcoossee's for a 8:25 Dining Reservation for the date I wanted, so I guess either there were cancellations (which seems odd this far out) or they really do open up more dining slots the closer it gets

Congrats - glad you were able to get the Narcoossee's adr you initially had wanted :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter