Got a PIN code

I called Disney & asked and was told I didn't have a code attached to my name. Not sure how much good it did tho. The CM I spoke didn't even know what a PIN Code was! LOL. So not sure if he even looked it up, but he did try to sell me some dates at full price....

It's definitely not an always thing. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't.

If you don't feel good about who you talked to, call back. Call back and ask if you have a PIN code or a UOC tied to uour account. There's been plenty of times that I got a clueless phone CM, called back and got a great one!

I would love to know how these pin codes are generated. I’ve been going to Disney annually for the past 10 years and still no code. They probably know I’ll be coming anyway. :yay:

It's definitely not an always thing. Sometimes you do and sometimes you don't.

If you don't feel good about who you talked to, call back. Call back and ask if you have a PIN code or a UOC tied to uour account. There's been plenty of times that I got a clueless phone CM, called back and got a great one!
That's great info to know - thanks dansdad!

I waited all year for a Pin Code. I received one two days ago. We leave in 18 days... Oh well. First time we didn't use a PIN, but I am still happy with our rate.

HELP!!! I keep getting pin codes that are not in my name and there for a name that I don't know!!!!!! I excited to see pin codes but how do I fix this, this is the second time in a couple of months!!!!!

HELP!!! I keep getting pin codes that are not in my name and there for a name that I don't know!!!!!! I excited to see pin codes but how do I fix this, this is the second time in a couple of months!!!!!
Same happens to me...I get them pretty much every time they come out. Twice a year. Put in my name and that of everyone that has been on my reservation and it always says information doesn't match. It really is annoying. I also have an aunt that for some reason gets them all the time on one of my other email addresses and those always match up.

Same happens to me...I get them pretty much every time they come out. Twice a year. Put in my name and that of everyone that has been on my reservation and it always says information doesn't match. It really is annoying. I also have an aunt that for some reason gets them all the time on one of my other email addresses and those always match up.

I have called so many times to have it changed and it just isn't taking. To be honest they have offer the code to me almost every time, but the dates haven't worked for me. I don't know if I should leave it alone in hopes I can use one, one day or try again to have them fix it (not that, that is guaranteed...lol).

Happens to me too. I just got one the other day, and it doesn't work. I have called before and they have no idea how to fix it. It's for someone in a different state that I don't even know. :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter