Got a PIN code

I got one last year that was attached to my email address but it had my father in law's address. We think it was because we went on a Disney cruise with my in-laws several years ago, but apparently I had 4 different accounts and didn't realize it. The CM said that I could use the pin since I was able to guess the zip code (she gave me hints and that's how I figured out that it belonged to my FIL), but we couldn't do the trip during the timeframe.

This is like the 3rd time i’ve Gotten a PIN code but when I enter it to find out what the discount is it says that it’s not me. How come?? Why send me a PIN code if I can’t use it??

This happens to me every single time I get one. I also got one yesterday but it's only valid for BWI. I've never gotten one that was specific to just one resort. I got so excited when I saw the email (hoping for a better discount for BC) and then I saw it was only for BWI.

This is like the 3rd time i’ve Gotten a PIN code but when I enter it to find out what the discount is it says that it’s not me. How come?? Why send me a PIN code if I can’t use it??
Same happened to me. I called and the CM told me no worries, I can use it. I think it depends on the CM. Last year, same situation and CM told me no.

I got the pin code too and it says it doesn't match the last name. I tried multiple last names. I don't get it. I wasn't going to use it since we are going in November, but I just wanted to see more details.

I just got the pin code today. It didn't match my last name either. There are a few different ways to spell my last name so we tried a different variation and it worked! :upsidedow

Maybe try deleting a letter from your last name?

In over 35 years of going to WDW, staying in the deluxe resorts at least part of every trip, I have never, ever, never,ever, never received a pin code. I guess they know I'm going anyway so why send one. I also never pay rack rate so I'm not sure a pin code would be any better than I ever pay.

For those getting the pin codes stating book by August 1st, what are the dates they are good for and what type of deal is it?

That's the current promotion open to the public, I believe, but a few posted they just got pin codes, so I was curious as to what that deal was, as when I called last week to check on codes, they said some should be hitting fairly soon.

Well I thought I took a screen shot of what my PIN code offerred. But now you have me second-guessing myself and I will go back and see if I posted the general public offer by mistake! I'll be back in a bit! In the meantime, I'll add some text to my above post just so I don't confuse anyone.

EDIT to add: I just double-checked and I believe I'm right about my screenshot being the PIN offer! I booked the BC for late August and was happy to see it was 30%!

Last edited:
That is not the public offer, as the deluxe resorts topped at 25%

Thank you! That's what I thought too. Glad to know I'm not totally losing it, lol. Someone else please feel free to post PIN info to compare if same as mine. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Do they only send PINs to your email address? I recall in the past getting them in the mail.

Well I thought I took a screen shot of what my PIN code offerred. But now you have me second-guessing myself and I will go back and see if I posted the general public offer by mistake! I'll be back in a bit! In the meantime, I'll add some text to my above post just so I don't confuse anyone.

EDIT to add: I just double-checked and I believe I'm right about my screenshot being the PIN offer! I booked the BC for late August and was happy to see it was 30%!

My apologies, it look like the promo I saw advertised last week on TV

Reactions: TJA
This happens to me every single time I get one. I also got one yesterday but it's only valid for BWI. I've never gotten one that was specific to just one resort. I got so excited when I saw the email (hoping for a better discount for BC) and then I saw it was only for BWI.

I just wanted to tell you that I received the same email for BWI as you did and I was also disappointed that the GF wasn't included. Someone else told me to log in with the code and I should see all of the resorts that are covered under this offer and they were right! It definitely covers more than BWI. Good luck!!

OMG!! Just posted this on another thread!!! HELP!!!
I called Disney & asked and was told I didn't have a code attached to my name. Not sure how much good it did tho. The CM I spoke didn't even know what a PIN Code was! LOL. So not sure if he even looked it up, but he did try to sell me some dates at full price....

I called Disney & asked and was told I didn't have a code attached to my name. Not sure how much good it did tho. The CM I spoke didn't even know what a PIN Code was! LOL. So not sure if he even looked it up, but he did try to sell me some dates at full price....

I also asked about a pin code once. Don't feel bad. The cm didn't know what I was talking about either.
I think it should be a prerequisite for cm's to be familiar with the dis to be hired. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter