Gosh!!

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
I've just been doing some comparison for our trip in December and by booking the Dolphin independently instead of with a package with Virgin, I have saved around £1300!! :bounce:

When I think back to our first trip in '99 and how much we paid for our stay at the Dolphin (a package) I just cringe! That was before I fournd the DIS Boards and knew about Disney Club Cards and the like.

I wouldn't be aware any of this info without the DIS. We will be staying at a Deluxe this trip for the price of a moderate. :D

One BIG Thank you to the DIS and everyone here who posts on ALL the Boards, you are doing a cracking job! :D

Mazzy

I'm the same before I discovered the boards I had been three times and paid horrendous prices, I now know all about the discounts and clubs etc and have taken full advantage and got great savings.

Thanks to everyone from me.

Helen:p

and a BIG thankyou from me. We saved over £3000 on our last holiday to WDW after all the recommendations about Mousesavers and the like.

CHEERS!!

Lisa

.........and people say you can't do WDW inexpensively - what do they know !!!;) ;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter