Goofy's kitchen hours?

carinv

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is an up to date list of the times that Goofy's kitchen is open for brunch??

thanks

Called disney dining for you and Breakfast/Brunch is servred from 7:00am to 12:00 noon and Dinner is from 5:00pm to 9:00 pm. Pacific time of course.
Hope this helps ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

wndrlandcat said:
Called disney dining for you and Breakfast/Brunch is servred from 7:00am to 12:00 noon and Dinner is from 5:00pm to 9:00 pm. Pacific time of course.
Hope this helps ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

Thanks so much wndrlandcat,

for ringing disney dining for me!!! :love:

Very kind of you and much appreciated. We have an 8.20 booking and were wondering if we should co closer to lunch time ( to ensure a bigger appertite!)

I just can't believe the generosity of DISers, what a sharing bunch!!! :grouphug:

I would actually recommend a later PS. Early morning is prime park time with fewer crowds. You can get so much done in 1-2 hours if you are at the parks right when they open.

We never do anything earlier than 10:30 or 11. We grab a quick bite at our hotel (toast, juice, coffee) then head to the parks. We are so busy riding the rides because there are no lines that we don't even think about food. Then once we do start getting hungry and the crowds start getting big, we just head on over to Goofy's.

got2travel said:
I would actually recommend a later PS. Early morning is prime park time with fewer crowds. You can get so much done in 1-2 hours if you are at the parks right when they open.

We never do anything earlier than 10:30 or 11. We grab a quick bite at our hotel (toast, juice, coffee) then head to the parks. We are so busy riding the rides because there are no lines that we don't even think about food. Then once we do start getting hungry and the crowds start getting big, we just head on over to Goofy's.

Thanks Got2travel,

Seeing as GK is only open 'til 12 md, what time would you suggest for our PS?

Also, I've just had a thought.
We get to DL tues arfternoon and are there 'til Sat.

We have GK booked for Wed 8.20 and BBY for 11.30 thursday.

Would we be better off doing GK on Fri instead (when park crowds may be bigger)and spend all of Wed in the park (when crowds and wait times are less)?

I think you idea of doing the character meals on more crowded days is best. I also agree going later is better. Spend the first few hours at the parks then go. have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter