Goofy in nightgown looking for stateroom?

While playing Midship Detective in the Fantasy last September, I was suprised to see Mickey fall in line to play as well. He waited patiently for his turn while holding his card. Couple of little girls had to "teach" him how to play it. Too cute!

My now 24 year old daughter will gladly tell you all about Peter Pan helping her and her buddies win one of the scavenger hunts when she was in Vibe. I think she was about 16 and we were on the Wonder. He apparently ran over several decks with them counting life boats and such. She still laughs at how he ignored the cast member trying to take him to an appearance.

We had stitch come out and play shuffleboard then do a “magic trick” by waving his arms around and opening the motion activated doors. A guy came by and “ruined” the trick when he proceeded to throw a fit and make him watch the whole “performance” again

We have seen Goofy walking about in his PJs and also in sleep walking mode.

on our last Wonder cruise, we ran into Belle in her blue dress and apron walking around as well as Aerial. Both were the first time we have seen those characters walking about the ship.

Attachments

• aerial.jpg
    aerial.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 37
  • belle.jpg
    belle.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 29

Over our last 3 cruises on the Fantasy I have been lucky enough to get special moments
1. Two or 3 cruises ago while walking by the shops Pluto came up behind me and started playing, wanting to be pet and rubbing noses, tapping his paw because I found his tickle spot etc. He spent a good 5 minutes with me all while a little boy stood patiently waiting for him to play as well. Pluto then hit the floor for the little boy to rub his belly. It was AWESOME.
2. On my Very Merry last year Belle was dressed in he best Xmas dress wandering around deck 5 and spent several minutes with me taking pictures and talking.
3. On our last cruise (May 2019) we were with another couple and were waiting for an elevator on deck 3 when Cinderella came up the stairs. She just stood there watching us (we were oblivious at first). The guys pointed out that someone was waiting for us... My friend and I went to chat with her and get our pictures.

I won't wait on line for characters, but I laugh at myself when I run into them like the above instances... I'm like a star struck kid, and half the time I get tongue tied and don't know what to say. Gotta love the Pixie Dust

I've had random encounters with Tiana on the Wonder in 2017 and Belle in her Blue Dress on the Dream last year both in their respective ships Shudders locations

We were at a family dance party in the atrium on the Fantasy a few years ago.
My guy was 3 and had a ball dancing with Chip (or Dale?). My guy kept alternating between lifting his shirt and showing off his tummy, or wiggling his bottom at Chip.
It was ADORABLE.

A few nights later we were dancing again and Chip came running up to him and flashed his tummy to say Hi!

I was pretty impressed that:
A. He remembered my little guy from a few nights earlier.
B: He could see well enough to recognize him!

On one of our cruises Captain Hook kept trying to steal my daughter's crown from BBB every time he saw her. On our last cruise, my daughter was having a sad moment and a cast member saw this. She came over and talked to her and took her to meet a friend to cheer her up. She took her to Tiana and they walked through the shops area just talking and talking. My daughter completely forgot why she was sad. We have also had many other spontaneous character moments on most of our cruises.

These are all adorable, but my favorite is a video I saw some time ago of a "playdate" between Pluto and a passenger's service dog...

I went to the Vacation Planning desk to book a placeholder. I sat down at the desk to talk to the CM and ask a couple of questions and had positioned myself a little "sideways" as I had crossed my legs. While I was chatting with her, something in my peripheral vision caught my eye and I turned to see that Pluto had gotten down on all fours and had come over to "sniff" my shoe. :)

It was completely unexpected and pretty cute. I would have loved to get a pic, but I preferred to not wreck the spontaneous memory that it created for me and just gave him a little rub on top of his head.

Embarkation lunch at PC.
Had the camera on the table, DW had Goofy come up behind her, I saw him coming, picked up the camera to take a picture; Goofy reaches past DW and tried to put pepper on her dessert. What a look on DW's face.

On one cruise we were seated at one of the tables just outside the Promenade Lounge and Belle came strolling along. Got DW a picture with her and she looked just as happy to meet my DW as we were to see her.

My son got into the elevator and Donald Duck was in there by himself- no handler. Got a nice selfie. And on embarkation day we were looking at the menu posted at a restaurant and Belle came up and asked what we were planning to order. My kids are 19/21 and we still cruise Disney because of interactions like this.

We ran into Daisy in the hall and she pretended to be shy then stole “kisses” to my sons cheek when I was taking a photo. Captain Jack was signing his autograph book the page after Winnie the Pooh and went on a tirade about how unsanitary it was to hand him a 💩 book. Pluto showed up in Edge and played chess with him. So many fun moments on the ship ❤️

Goofy came into the French Quarter after the Pirate party looking for coffee on our cruise in January!!

Attachments

• IMG_3464.jpeg
    IMG_3464.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3465.jpeg
    IMG_3465.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
    IMG_3466.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 20
PJ Goofy came by and "fell asleep" in Santa's chair during our Holiday cruise once. And we've run into many marvel characters wondering the hallways (we usually do longer cruises so they may not be out all the time). Once I was hanging out on the deck 4 (magic) walking track looking at the scenery and Donald came by and hung out with me for a long time.

One of my favorite things to do is sit at the chairs and tables on deck 4 right near where the character photos are (on the classics). I love watching the kids meet the characters, but When there's no line of people for photos, they are hilarious. Hook tried to recruit us to be pirates and had us looking for loot to take from other passengers. Pluto played keep away with his handler and kept messing up the photographers set up.

We have often seen Goofy in random costumes at unexpected places...no crowds, just popping in and around. Always brings a smile to my day. Much better than standing in line for the same posed pics

Saw goofy in nightgown during the Hawaii cruise last year.

Same cruise I was in Shutter's and trying to organize my photos into a photo book. All of sudden something starts taping on my screen and changing stuff. I look to the side and there was Louis by my side. I was totally shocked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!