Goofy in nightgown looking for stateroom?

mousefan73

Germans are faster at dubbing
my mom was watching some youtube video and I guess goofy wandering the halls in the evening looking for his stateroom; dressed in a nightshirt?

Has anyone seen/experienced/ heard about this??

I love this about the cruise line, you never know who you may run into!!!!

Peter Pan was walking through Shutters one evening and my daughter and granddaughter(almost 3 at the time) were in there, he grabbeded my granddaughter's hand and they ran off looking for Tinkerbell, it was awesome.

Goofy just showed up and played a few holes of mini golf with my daughter one afternoon. She was shocked to see him :)
I wish I had my camera along!

Once we were waiting at the elevators and along came Captain Hook. He threw himself on the floor and was pretending to have a fit because it was taking so long. That was very funny!

Tiana also roams the halls a bunch on the Disney Dream in the evenings. Our kids have gotten hugs from her a bunch. I love the unscripted moments. We also run into characters a lot on deck 5 because the are going to and from the kids clubs for appearances there

that is Goofy "sleepwalking" he can be seen at different times and locations wandering around while "sleeping"
Not something that you would be able to plan on, it is one of those Magical moments that you just hope to see:3dglasses

We saw him up on deck one morning, in his pj's, falling asleep on open, random loungers. It was hilarious!

But his eyes are open?

On our past cruise just a couple of weeks ago, we were walking down the stairs from Cabanas on the Dream to our stateroom a little after everyone could enter them at 1:30pm and randomly saw Cinderella near the midship elevators, I believe, on like deck 5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!