Good use of Disney dining plan snack credits

Mickeys gal 52

Earning My Ears
I haven't used the dining plan in a few years and did purchase it for my trip in a couple weeks. I know they used to have a list that posted the best use of snack credits for your money. I think there was also one for quick service counter meals.Does anyone have that list or know We're I can find it. Thank you so much in advance

I haven't used the dining plan in a few years and did purchase it for my trip in a couple weeks. I know they used to have a list that posted the best use of snack credits for your money. I think there was also one for quick service counter meals.Does anyone have that list or know We're I can find it. Thank you so much in advance

Not one for the best value as that is very subjective, but there is a "Confirmed Snack List" in the sticky section of this forum. Just scroll up a bit to find it.

when researching, we like to watch the dfb on youtube - they have videos on best uses of snack credits for your money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter