Good toiletry bag

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
Does anyone have the Freedom Bag? I plan on bringing it on my trip to WDW to carry my
toiletries and miscellaneous items. I love mine, so if anyone needs an idea for a good toiletry bag I can recommend the Freedom Bag (got mine from QVC).

My mom bought DH and I a freedom bag before our honeymoon. I love it!! I filled it w/ new stuff and keep it packed all the time. My mom ordered it from QVC, too.

momx4...check out this link: Freedom Bag

I have the Freedom Bag too. I also got it from QVC. When I bought an Atlantic suitcase last summer from Ebags. com, they were having a promotion whereby they sent a free Atlantic bag that is similar to the Freedom Bag. In my opinion, it didn't even come close! Here's another vote for the Freedom Bag!!:D

Momx4 - It's a rectangle bag that zips around and it has many compartments for bottles, zippers inside too. It also folds out to fit lots of other stuff.

"the bag features a unique fold-out design that provides plenty of storage for anything from cosmetics to hair products. Its clear pockets, pouches and elastic straps keep all your belongings secure and organized"

I can't find the exact bag I have on the QVC website but I bought mine 3 years ago.

I am also a major fan of this bag. I must be the cheapest person on earth and even I put extra money out to try this bag. 50% of my purchases go back because I feel they aren't worth the money BUT this bag is awesome. I use it all the time. I also love the fact that you can hang it to a towel hook in the bathroom. I think its great that full size products fit it in also. I would not hestitate to try this product.

Thanks for the info. I looked on their website, looks like a great bag. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter