Good Salads at DLR?

I have always wanted to try the salad at Pizza Port in Tomorrowland, the one with pepperoni in it, sounds so good! Going to make a point if it this time. DH loves the seafood salad at Ariel's and the Misto seafood salad and Caprese salad at WCT.

Midnightred

Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney has some good salad options! :teeth:

I had a great seafood salad for lunch at the Jazz Kitchen in Downtown Disney, but it was a while ago. You might need to check a more recent menu to see if they still have it.

Enjoying everyone's suggestions--while I do like to treat myself on vacation and certainly walk off extra calories, all that heavy, salty/sugary food can get to be too much!

We LOVED the italian chef salad at Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta. We had it twice it was so good LOL (And yeah probably not the most healthy salad...but it was refreshing)

The cobb salad at the Plaza Inn is delicious. I agree with other posters recommending you take in fruit from outside vendors. I believe the price for one apple, orange or banana in Disneyland is currently 2.79. There is a neighborhood Walmart grocery store right near the corner of Ball and Anaheim Blvd. I've purchased fruit bowls and individual pieces of fruit to take in with me.

I will second the cobb salad at Plaza Inn. They will make it any way that you want it. I usually have them make it dry, because they tend to put too much dressing on it. When I ask for no dressing, they will usually offer to get out a new bowl that does not have any residual dressing in it. I actually ask them to use the bowl that has the residual dressing in it, as that is enough dressing for me. I also like the shrimp salad at Tangaroa Terrace as well. It is a little small, but very tasty. My complaint with the Jolly Holiday salads, is that they are served in a plastic box, which does not look very appetizing.

Pizza Port in Tomorrowland has a good selections of salads, and has the option of adding protein (chicken/shrimp). I also had the best Chef's salad at the Plaza Inn. I do believe most of the salads came with the dressing on the side.

So far 2 salads - cafe Orleans and Pacific wharf cafe were great! Mango slices around the parks are lovely too (with lime and tajin dressing) and the skewers at bengal bbq too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter