good photo tips? especially for Christmas decorations/parade etc.

Aljo

Mouseketeer
I tried searching unsuccessfully for photo tips on this site, can anyone point me in the right direction. thanks so much

Well, it depends on what kinds of tips. Are you looking for general camera, composition, and exposure guidelines? Park-specific guidance? Scene-specific? The only detailed threads I'm aware of usually deal with fireworks shooting. There's not a lot of "go to this exact spot, and shoot this way" kind of thing.

It might be easier to just review the thread list in the forum and grab potentially relevant titles.

if you're looking to develop you ability to "see", especially related to composition, you'll find better help off the site. Several members have published info in blogs and such like I think you may be looking for.

Look up Disney tourist blog. He's got a lot of photography blogs with tips for parades and various other shots round the parks.

Will you be photographing it at night? If so you'll need a fast lens and/or a camera that performs really well at high ISO.

My best Disney photo tips are:

patience (like waiting for other guests to walk out of your "frame")

and exploring different angles for the "classic" icon shots

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!