Good old days

1) The original Journey into Imagination

2) The Skyway from Fantayland to Tomorrowland

3) The old school CR arcade from the 80s-early 90s.

Just thought of another, but can’t remember exactly what it was called. Back when HS was still MGM you could film scenes and they would give you the video of it. I think my parents might still have those. I’ll need to check.

1. Spectro Magic
2. Imageworks
3. Golden Girls/Empty Nest facades

And because I can't help myself I have a couple honorable mentions...
-Kitchen Cabaret/Food Rocks
-Test Track 1.0
-Captain EO

Just thought of another, but can’t remember exactly what it was called. Back when HS was still MGM you could film scenes and they would give you the video of it. I think my parents might still have those. I’ll need to check.

Could you be thinking of Universal Studios instead?
They had the Star Trek and Your Day at Universal Studios videos you could pay for and they also did a number of other things like after making of the shower scene you could be in a couple of Alfred Hitchcock movies. The also chose people to do things for the Murder She Wrote and Earthquake attractions.

Only thing at HS I can think of was in Soundsations you could read lines in Snow White and something else and it would record your voice and play it back in the scene on the screen.

Could you be thinking of Universal Studios instead?
They had the Star Trek and Your Day at Universal Studios videos you could pay for and they also did a number of other things like after making of the shower scene you could be in a couple of Alfred Hitchcock movies. The also chose people to do things for the Murder She Wrote and Earthquake attractions.

Only thing at HS I can think of was in Soundsations you could read lines in Snow White and something else and it would record your voice and play it back in the scene on the screen.

I do remember doing The Star Trek one at Universal. Taking a quick look, I think what I’m recalling is SuperStar Televsion.

1. Free Parking
2. Off Kilter
3. Star Wars Weekends
4. And my personal kvetch bring back TGMR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter