Good old days

1) The old fastpass system where you didn't have to decide months in advance which rides you wanted to on which days and which times

2) The "slow" seasons

1. Timekeeper
2. Animal Kingdom Parade
3. The original Journey into Imagination
4. Skyway in Magic Kingdom

1) Tarzan Rocks! (when I was a teenager, I used to spend my AK days bouncing back and forth between this and Festival of the Lion King--literally all day)
2) Alien Encounter
3) Nighttime Parade at Magic Kingdom

Main Street Electrical Parade
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Test Track's original theme

I need to add the original Journey Into Imagination, with the Dreamfinder. I can't believe I didn't remember that. I so miss that ride. Still enjoy listening to the music from it on my old WDW soundtrack.

1. The old FP system (I am not planning which ride at which hour and at which park 60-days in advance (yes I know you don't have too - good luck with that))
2. Live music in the Polynesian at night
3. A fully working Yeti on EE

20K Under the Sea
Mr. Toad
Original Journey Into Imagination with Dreamfinder

Restaurant: Papeete Bay Verandah (precursor to 'Ohana)

1. Wonders of life pavilion (loved Buzzy in Cranium Command)
2. Night time MK parade
3. Backlot tour

I can’t stop at 3
4. 20,000 Leagues
5. Hunchback of Notte Dame show

Mr. Toad! - My sister and I must have rode that a dozen times. We even used to grab our own cars to experience by ourselves!

Snow White - My poor daughter was 4 and was traumatized by the witch pushing the boulder.

Electrical parade - Loved it!

1. Character dinner at Liberty Tree (our favorite character meal - we miss it terribly.)

2. Cranium Command

3. Backstage Studio Tour - the longer older version, especially when the studio was operational. When I was little we saw members of MMC and I almost lost my mind! And I loved going down the residential street with the Golden Girls house. And also thinking I would die in Catastrophe Canyon. So many fun memories from that ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter