Good Lord what are those big red Xs?

joyjoy

DIS Veteran
I've not been very active on the DIS lately, but I do check in occasionally. What are those ugly giant Xs where my sig used to be when I reply to a post or start a new one and how do I fix it? Thanks.

in the past you added pictures to your signature with a photo hosting company that is probably no longer active.

To remove, towards the top right of your screen, click the icon with your profile image, select signature and delete the code to the old pictures.

I was just asking the same question !!! How can we get some of the new pictures I see on others ?

in the past you added pictures to your signature with a photo hosting company that is probably no longer active.

To remove, towards the top right of your screen, click the icon with your profile image, select signature and delete the code to the old pictures.
Don't see a delete ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter