Good link for info on 1st trip to Orlando

chris16

Earning My Ears
Hi

I was just searching for Orlando airport sites to find something to do on our return leg back to the UK in 3 weeks - I booked an early flight out and a late one back, hence we will have 4-5 hours at the airport or pay an extra days car rental

I found a link to this Kissimmee site which has a special section for Uk visitors eg finding your way through the airport, picking up the car etc

All pretty basic stuff but invaluable if its your 1st time, sorry if its well known but never seen it myself before

http://www.kissimmee-us192.com/British/default.htm

I've just had a good read and a chuckle or two. I knew about the map section of this web site, but have never found this British visitor info before. Essential reading for a first time visitor. I learnt a thing or two as well. I never could figure out what biscuits and gravy were:rolleyes: and now I know, not sure 'll be trying it though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter