Good idea? Going only to MK for 4 days in a row?

Both times we've gone with kids, we've done MK every day (or almost every day). However, what we did was a little different than what you describe. We've stayed at the Poly so that it's an easy ride to and from MK, so what we've done is visit a different park in the morning, stay there until lunch, then come back to the resort for nap, and then go to MK for the afternoon for a couple hours until dinner and early bedtime. We've done a single morning at MK as well each time. This worked out really well for my young kids (first time, DD was 2.5, second time, DD was almost 4 and DS was 9 months).

Personally I love MK but I would have been over it after 4 straight days. My kids would have burnt out way before that. We've been taking our kids since the youngest was 18 months and never let having kids with us slow us down. No return for afternoon naps unless we just all wanted to go back and freshen up. Lots of days early morning to close. I remember on our oldest's first trip we did like 13 hours in the parks straight and he was pumped and kept wanting to go at 2.5 yrs old - just a catnap or two in the stroller.

I guess my point of all this rambling is to not just plan around the kids and expect a melt down. Sometimes kids are capable of a lot more than we give them credit for and this is your vacation too. Plan for the group not 1 person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!