Good hotel in Ocala

kimmie

<font color=green>Sometimes I have senior moments
Looking for a reasonable hotel in Ocala for one night. We have stayed at the Hampton, but thought we could try another. Anyone know the name of the one right across from the Disney Ocala Welcome Center?:)

I don't remember if this the one you are talking about, but we stayed at the Courtyard by Mariott in Ocala. It was very near the Disney Center. It was a nice place.

Thanks Tammy! It is a choice between Marriot or Fairfield Inn.

We staid at the Fairfield Inn in Ocala last spring. It was very clean, quiet and friendly. It was right across from the Disney welcome center and the Cracker Barrel. I called the Disney Welcome center and someone there recommended it as it was new. I think we got a cheeper rate on their internet website. I believe it was around 60 bucks. I would definately stay their again. Good luck

Thanks mousehappy, do you think the pool will be open in December? Was the continental breakfast good? I have been checking the web site for a deal, and haven't really found anything as cheap as the AllStars.lol:bounce:

we were there in Feb. and the pool was open but it was cold outside (at least for us). I saw steam rising off it at night so I think its heated. Also, it was kinda small and between the hotel and the interstate, it may be noisy. We slept on the side opposite the interstate, our room was quiet but I dont know about the ones facing the interstate. The room was pretty large, I was surprised. I think it was 2 queens.The breakfast was plentiful. There were the usual cereals, muffins, bagels, juices, coffee, hot cocoa, fruit etc. that you find at contenental breakfasts. I know it kept us full until lunch at the Magic Kingdom. Yer right, that all star deal is great. I love staying there, I think it took us about an hour to an hour and half to get to the all star from Ocala. We have always stayed in Ocala the night before, but last OCT. we drove right on in to Disney because the all star was cheeper than Ocala. Of course I only live about 7hrs from Orlando that makes a difference in how far you want to go till you stop.

Thanks for the info. Kids want to stay with tradition at Hampton, but I'm ready to venture out and explore!!!lol:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter