Good food resturant outside of Disney?

dvcdenise

Mouseketeer
We Plan to spend a day at the Belz outlet. Does anyone know of a good returant close to there?

Sweet Tomatoes---salad/soup/pasta/baked goods/soft serve ice crease sundae bar buffet.

International drive/Universal exit -----you'll pass it on the way to Belz.

:o :) :D ;) :p :p :p :bounce: :p :p :jester: :smooth: :cool:

Sound great I love salads. Has anyone else eaten there. I saw a coupon for it once but can't remember where? Anyone?

Any of the local books you pick up will have a coupon for Sweet Tomatoes. Great place.

We went there in March, we ate there 3 times in a week.
Nice change!!!
Huge salad bar,usually5-6 diff. soups,pizza,patatoe bar, breads, pasta bar, fruit, and ice cream.

No greasy fast food.

Have you tried krispy kreme doughnuts.

If you have any more Q's I have been to WDW
9 times in the past 7 years. I have eaten just about
everywhere.

eeyorecollector Krispy Kreme doughnuts should be illegal. I have NO willpower around them.
Riverview :smooth: :bounce: :p :bounce: :wave:

They just opened a Krispy Kreme Donut store on Long Island. About 45 minutes from where I live. Twice I have gone and the lines have been so long, I wouldn't wait. It would have been a least 1 hour to get served. I love them but I figured it was someone's way of telling me NO!

eeyorecollector,
I have a question for you - have you tried and which would you recommend between Bahama Breeze and Cafe TuTu Tango? We will be staying on International Drive near SeaWorld during our December visit and are trying to decide where to eat our first night in town. Both web pages have delicious sounding menus. If neither one of theses, then can you suggest another option? Thanks :bounce: (had to add one of these little bouncy things - my first one!)

Bahama Breeze is excellent we eat there every year.
But let me warn you... this is a popular place, plan on waiting they have an outdoor fire pit and a band usually is playing. they also have valet parking(very small lot)
we usually plan to go early(around 4 pm, i think that is when they open) or late. they just recently built a new one off I-4. Try the signature drink bahama rita (its a work of art and a great drink,and you may get the glass too. not sure though.

I have not tried the other one.

hope this helps.
we love it .;)

If you have weak stomach Bahama Breeze may make you a little sorry later. That was my experience but everyone else was fine.

Don't drink toooooo many of the drinks if you have a long wait for food!!!!!

But it was a beautiful nite when we were there so the wait was pleasant. They did boo-boo our food order and two of the 5 of us didn't get our meals. By the time our food came out we had 3 managers apologizing and ended up not paying for either of our 2 meals! They were so apologetic and made us feel very special. So I would not hesitate to return there again.

How far is this from downtown disney.. and can anyone give me driving directions?

Two weeks and one day to go!!!

Sheila

We LOVED Bahama Breeze! It's the main reason I want a car for our next trip this December.

I've heard so many good things about Cafe Tu Tu Tango and the tapas type menu, that I really want to go there too. Since we are only 2 adults, we're going to wait to go there until we go with friends in December 2002.

Mary Ellen,
Thanks for another "thumbs up" for Bahama Breeze. We will be there the first week of December - maybe we will pass one another!
roxanne

It is located on international drive. Off of I-4
I can't remember the exit # .
You will see the race rock resturant from I-4(has a monster truck outside)
and bahama breeze is across the street from that.
hope that helps
also the exit is on the way to universal studios.
I think its #27??????

have fun
kim
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter