Good experiences with Jetblue and Budget Auto

etail

Episodic Veteran
We just got back.

My wife will now only let us ride Jetblue. The flights were on time. Attendants were great. When it came time for snack service the choices were great (blue chips, pretzels, peanuts, regular chips, cookies, animal crackers, bagel chips or two kinds of biscotti) and the attendants used trays so they wouldn't block the ailes with those carts! The handed out headphones before boarding and our 7 year old watched mostly cartoons, while my wife and I watched cooking and A&E or news. On the way back the flight landed late, but turned around quickly so we took off on time. They asked the passengers to help clean up any items and everyone was so pleased with the flight that they all seemed to lend a hand.

Budget and Fast Break membership was great. I used the express line, got a major upgrade (compact to SUV/Pickup) and it took only 10 minutes. The Ford Explorer type pickup was roomy and easy to find in the parking lost because it was unique.

I cant wait......WE ARE FLYING JET BLUE IN 25 days and I can honestly say I am looking forward to flying this time around!

JetBlue is the greatest!! I just came back from Burlington,VT. We took JetBlue. There was a JetBlue Cafe at the waiting area by the gate, at JFK. When we flew to Orlando last November we didn't know about the Cafe, because our gate was at the other end of the terminal. At the cafe, they have all of the snacks and beverages set out on a table. You can just help yourself to whatever you would like. There are cans of soda, juices, water, etc. They had all of the snacks that are served on the plane as well as these little blue packages which contain: cheese and crackers, apple cinnamon granola bar, and a tootsie roll. It was great and it was all free!! I'm not sure if this is something they always have at JFK. But next time I fly JetBlue I'll be sure to walk to the other end to check. It was great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter