Good deal on movies...

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
...I just wanted to share my find with my fellow diser's. I found Elmo movies for $2.99 at overstock.com (even a 2 set Elmo Christmas!). They also had Disney SingALong videos for kids, in different themes, for around $10. :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I ordered some for gifts for other kids that are going with us on our Dec. cruise. We will all be driving separately & have vcr/dvd's in our vehicles! They will come in very handy during the 12 hr. drive!! ;)

HTH...

Hi Tiffany,
Thanks for the tip. I have gotten some great movie deals on Disney from overstock.com. I hope you enjoy your cruise and it looks like we may be able to use our GOH badges again this summer. Of course we have to get another for Hayden.

Hi Ratpack! I guess you are getting ready for baby Hayden! Make sure you post photo links for us to see the baby! ;)

Glad to hear you guys are getting to enjoy Disney again this year. You may have to get me a GOH badge this time... I just realized that Kendall's fell off of the diaper bag this week! :(

OK, back on subject...do you have any of the Disney singalong videos? I just wonder how good they are? I don't even know why I ask that, because anything Disney does is good!

Hope all is going well with your job search!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter