Good Buffets in Vegas?

the biggest surprise was IN N OUT BURGER off the strip. OMG YUMMYYYYYYY!!!!!
Don't you know that's what a hamburger's all about?:thumbsup2
We ate there this evening. Really wish they would branch out to the East. Did you eat at the one near I-15 and Trop? That location is Jay Leno's favorite late night stop when he's in town for the week with his show. He loves just hanging out talking cars with people. Part of their "Top Secret" menu
is no longer Top Secret but now available on line LOL.:thumbsup2 Hope you had a Happy holiday and Happy New Year! pirate:

Met Jay Leno. He's very gracious. Shook his hand and took pictures with him.

Woody

Last time I noticed, children 3-8 eat at half price.
Vegas is not the land of cheap buffets anymore. Have a happy holiday. pirate:

Thanks for the info--you were exactly right. Of course, our 2 kids are 3 and 9. Although I struggled with it, we ultimately decided to (continue to) set a good example for our kids and not lie about their ages. When our cashier, told me the 9 yo was full price, I said "no problem--rules are rules." Then when I told him the little (28 pound) one was 3, he told me that for today, he could be 2.5. Very kind, and fair, use of discretion, I thought.

we had no luck at the buffets when we went in September. The best buffet we ate at was breakfast at Luxor. It was really awesome so I guess we were lucky there but dinner was BRUTAL Mandalay Bay was horrible and over priced so was their asian inspired restaurant nearby. The buffet at circus circus was BRUTAL times 1000. Cheap and not even worth it. the biggest surprise was IN N OUT BURGER off the strip. OMG YUMMYYYYYYY!!!!! We ate there the ret of the trip even in Cali we would be excited when we found it. It was such a relief to arrive at Dland and eat Disney quality food. ALthough The blue Bayou was dissappointing the grand Cali restaurants were awesome !!!!!! So i would save some $$ eat breakfast at the Luxot and not waste $$ or time on the dinner buffets. We were disappointed.

We must have done the exact same trip as you, except in reverse. We were at DL first (ate at the BB and Storytellers at the GCH), then over to LV where we ate at the Luxor breakfast (and lunch) buffet, the Mandalay Bay (Christmas) dinner buffet, and the hands down favorite of the grandparents In-N-Out Burger! The only exception was we subbed Wynn buffet for Circus Circus (had an experience with that nightmare a couple of years ago). Our analysis was similar to yours--Blue Bayou was okay, but not as good as we'd remembered. Loved Storyteller's--went back for bkfst buffet twice in four days. Luxor breakfast (and lunch) buffet was terrific, especially considering the price. The only difference was we loved Mandalay Bay (but then, it was Christmas Day and somebody else bought for us). And Wynn, of course, was outstanding, but ouch! those prices (even with our "discount"). We would heartily recommend trying bkfst, lunch and dinner buffets in LV, as long as you're willing to pay for the better ones. The variety, the volume and, oh, those desserts. We're already ready to go back!

We would heartily recommend trying bkfst, lunch and dinner buffets in LV, as long as you're willing to pay for the better ones. The variety, the volume and, oh, those desserts.

I agree -- but not all in one day. LOL!

We especically loved the desserts at the Wynn buffet.

Woody

I agree -- but not all in one day. LOL!

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

No no no--we were down there in a group of 9, and our rule is one, and only one, big meal together a day. The rest of the time, everyone's on their own, and it's the food court, or In-N-Out, or Krispy Kremes.

The buffet at the Rio is unbelievable. Each station has something excellent to offer and the desert bar is endless. The quality of food was surprisingly good for being buffet food. It would pass at a normal restaurant!

Bellagio
Paris's La Village
Alladdin
Rio's Seafood Buffet

I have not been to the Wynn yet but can't wait to go.

just a small warning... we just got back and ate at the monte carlo dinner buffet and it was the worse we have ever eaten at. it was so not worth 20 dollars they charge you for it

I will be in Las Vegas in Nov. I was wondering what are some good buffets to go to?

Also I am staying at Aladdin. I stayed there back in 2001 and thought it was a nice hotel. How is it now with the construction? Are they still doing construction?

Thanks!

Hiya Tink !!! We were in Vegas last February and November. Both times we split our stay... 3 nites in Alladin 3 nites at bellagio, When we were in Alladin did not really notice the construction or many we are just to excited to notice. We love the buffet at Alladin and Bellagio. For affordable buffet for breakfast/brunch we ride to Stratosphere :lmao: or to Luxor $9.99 We did not gamble alot but watched shows... We also went to the old strip on day time via "the Deuce" the $5.00 for 24 hour ride, we would get our ticket at midnite always so we can use it the whole day the next day ... I know :crazy: huh !!! At the old strip we joined their comp cards and they'd give you $10.00 for 1st time users. We would use it at the penny machine and :banana: Lucky enough we double our money $20.00 we take it out and eat lunch at the Golden Nugget :woohoo: Love their bread pudding. For entertainment at nite we just sit at the Alladin mall area and listen to the band for free. Also they have the Todai :dance3: Sushi Buffet in Alladin. And if you are adventurous... we did the $10 fee for their party/mardi gra and you can join the float ! And afterwards they give you free drinks :) Also get their passport that are given all over. You can get coupons for buy 1 get free of many sorts from cookies to drinks to shows ! Have fun!:banana:

Just got back from Vegas & lots & lots of construction going on at the Aladdin/Planet hollywood, i hope you got a good cheap rate. I wouldn't stay there at the moment.

Best breakfast buffet we ate at was the Paris. Didn't try the one at the Aladdin

We enjoyed the buffet at Paris. Loved the "outdoor" french village setting.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!