Good Buffets in Vegas?

Tinkerbell_Girl

DIS Veteran
I will be in Las Vegas in Nov. I was wondering what are some good buffets to go to?

Also I am staying at Aladdin. I stayed there back in 2001 and thought it was a nice hotel. How is it now with the construction? Are they still doing construction?

Thanks!

The Aladdin buffet is our FAVORITE :thumbsup2 we go their at least once everytime we visit. If they are still doing the Slot tournament it is a great deal. You pay like $25 for to be in the Slot tournament, you get so many plays on the machine, a free gift, free meal at the Buffet and $10 (or was it $5?) free play in the other slot machines. So for the $25 you get way more in return. It is not a set time either, it is on going all day long, you play when you want to and they take all the totals for the day to come up with the winner of the Big prize. We would do the slot tournament just to get the free meal. Anyway... LOVE the Aladdin Buffet...

We also ate at the Buffett at the Paris Hotel. That was really good too.

I really liked the buffet at the Luxor. Not because it was anything "special" but because it was a whole lot cheaper than the others, like $8 for breakfast and it was just as good if not better to me.

I hated the buffet at Bellagio. Choices were just not to my liking. Food temp was warm, never hot. And hated that we spent all that money just to try it. Next time we'll splurge for a sit down place if we'll spend the money anyway.

The best in terms of quality:
Paris
Bellagio
Wynn

The buffets at the Monte Carlo and TI are good for the money.

Lived in Las Vegas for a year. Locals loved the Rio. We were more partial to buffet at the Aladdin. It was excellent in terms of quality. Rio's buffet is HUGE and still pretty good quality. The Rio also has a seafood buffet that is pricey but excellent if you are into seafood.

If you can get off the strip The Green Valley Ranch is the BEST!!!! Just ate there Sunday and it is consistantly the best. Run away from the Excaliber and Circus Circus , our local hospitals have better food!

jemilah said:
. . . Run away from the Excaliber and Circus Circus , our local hospitals have better food!

LOL!!

jemilah said:
Run away from the Excaliber and Circus Circus , our local hospitals have better food!

:rotfl: Thanks for the advice! And to think I was going to stay at Excalibur, until I got a room at Aladdin for $50 more.

One of the buffets that we have enjoyed was downtown at the Union Station. (I think that's the name). It was a very fresh and clean. Lots of variety. And I dont recall it costing that much. But then again, I had been drinking all weekend so anything would have tasted good.

Rio is also good.

The lunch buffet at Flamingo is a great value for the price. The food is quite good.

I also agree with the previous poster that the buffet at Luxor is not really anything special, but decent and a good value for the money.

The food at MGM was OK, but the price was outrageous. We weren't that bowled over by Cravings at the Mirage. It was fine, but not worth the premium price.

The buffet at Excalibur was pretty scary. Walk over to the Luxor and spend the extra $2. It's worth it!

Downtown, DH really liked the buffet at Main Street Station. I thought it was fine, but he really raved about it. There was a lot of variety and the pizza was quite good.

Is the Circus Circus breakfast buffet bad too?

We are staying there in November and might try it one morning, which others should we try for brekkie that are close to CC?

I can be a picky eater, which dinner buffet would be good for me? :confused3

:Pinkbounc 20 days to go!! :banana:

The CC buffet is so cheap because the food is terrible, powdered eggs are not my idea of good food ! There are so many other choices to choose from , skip circus circus at all costs!

The Wynn has the bes buffett I have ever been to ANYWHERE!!!
Go for breakfast at about 10am and they will switch to lunch while you are there. You can stay all day if you want.

WE go to Vegas 4 times a year and we love the Rio buffet. They have 2 buffet's There sea food and Around the world Buffet...we love the Around the world. (think it is still called that)?Have a great time. :)

CDSTapisRouge said:
The Aladdin buffet is our FAVORITE :thumbsup2 we go their at least once everytime we visit. If they are still doing the Slot tournament it is a great deal. You pay like $25 for to be in the Slot tournament, you get so many plays on the machine, a free gift, free meal at the Buffet and $10 (or was it $5?) free play in the other slot machines. So for the $25 you get way more in return. It is not a set time either, it is on going all day long, you play when you want to and they take all the totals for the day to come up with the winner of the Big prize. We would do the slot tournament just to get the free meal. Anyway... LOVE the Aladdin Buffet...

We also ate at the Buffett at the Paris Hotel. That was really good too.

I just came back from my 25th Anniversary trip in Vegas (stayed at Bellagio). We saw alot of construction at the Aladdin and I heard they moved the buffet and downsized it. People weren't too happy. We loved it last time we were there.

We gambled a little bit at the Wynn and received 2 free breakfast buffets and 2 free dinner buffets (which were both FABULOUS!!!!!). You have to get the red players card and gamble until you earn 250 points for 2 free buffets.

We also had the Paris breakfast buffet (wonderful) and the Bellagio breakfast buffet (which was just ok).

If you are thinking about other dinners besides buffets, our best meals were at Olives at the Bellagio, Mon Ami Gabi at Paris and Prime at Bellagio.

Enjoy your trip!

Yeah, they've moved the buffet at Aladdin (at least for the time being). Its alot smaller and no where as good. Too bad because before it was one of the best around, especially for the price.

As far as best buffet goes, I would pick in this order...

Wynn
Bellagio
Mandalay Bay or Rio

Hard to imagine that you would come away disappointed with any of those.

OKWAnneMarie said:
. . . We saw alot of construction at the Aladdin and I heard they moved the buffet and downsized it. People weren't too happy. We loved it last time we were there.
Just back today after five days in L.V.

Saw extensive construction at the Aladdin and its mall. We've previoulsy been to the Aladdin's Spice Buffet and were very pleased. Stopped in, but with so may other choices, I wouldn't bother going there during the construction.

Woody

DisneyPhreak said:
. . . As far as best buffet goes, I would pick in this order...

Wynn
Bellagio
Mandalay Bay or Rio

Hard to imagine that you would come away disappointed with any of those.
I agree.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!