• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Good Afternoon from WV

wvMOUSE

EArning My Ears
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm newly registered here on the Dis, but have been "lurking" for a few months now. What a GREAT site! Also want to say Thank You in advance for all of the great information that can be gotten here! :cool1:

Nice to meet you. I recently registered too, and I can't believe all the information that is here! It is an awesome place.

This is a great place to hang out,so welcome to the boards!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :earseek:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes to the Board! Looking forward to it all!
MsLeFever, I am very familiar with Buchannon-and I love CJ Maggies! :D

wvMOUSE said:
Just wanted to say Hi. I'm newly registered here on the Dis, but have been "lurking" for a few months now. What a GREAT site! Also want to say Thank You in advance for all of the great information that can be gotten here! :cool1:
hi welcome im new as well cant believe how exciting the boards are i seem to be on the boards 24/7 im hooked enjoy xxxx :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter