golf

woody4

Earning My Ears
hi all

anyone know of any links to websites for golf courses in the Poinciana/kissamee area

thanks

woody

Hi Woody

I'm giving this a bump to see if we can get some help for you - I am afraid what I know about Golf could be written on a postage stamp - but I hope that perhaps Vernon will be along later to give you some help, I know that he has some great info regarding golf in Orlando.

HTH

:)

Not aware of any decent websites but off the top of my head, being a bit of a golf nut myself, Poinciana has a golf course, looks good never played it, not too expensive. Opposite Old Town on the 192 is Falcons Fire, class act with computerised buggies etc. expensive in winter months, otherwise o.k (try twighlite rate). Celebration G.C, again class act as you would expect with Disney connections.(try twighlite rate). The Oaks, off 192 on Bermuda, very good, used to & probably still do free rental clubs. Kissimmee G.C, very average but quite cheap. Kissimmee Bay, very good course, quite tough, check rates. Remington, off 192, good new course though a bit thru the houses. Hunters Creek, off John Young Parkway is one you should try. Typical Florida course usually in goood order at a fair price. Try the back tees at 7,400 yds. if you think you're a big hitter. Greg Normans' Champions Gate, sth of 192 on I 4, probably too expensive. Other end of 192 is Orange lakes, 2 courses, one very narrow & other new course can be expensive. Loads of other courses out on the 27, Southern Dunes, Diamondback etc. I usually get the daily Orlando Sentinel & look for any deals, coupons etc.

Another big vote in favour of progolfguides. Their website is full of useful advice and their golf service is second to none in the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter