Golf Tournament Viewing?

mydisneyanytime

Mouseketeer
We will be in the Magic Kingdom the day after Thanksgiving. Apparently Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods will be playing a match between them. My husband, not a huge WDW fan, wants to see the match. Does anyone know anywhere on property that it might be playing? He may be able to get it on his phone I just wanted to have some options for him on that day if possible. Yes, I know that we are in Disney, but as he is not a huge Disney fan (or really a fan at all) I thought I might give him this to take a break from the crowds! Thanks!

Since it is a pay per view event, I can’t think of anywhere on property that would be showing it. For any typical sporting events I would recommend ESPN Club at Boardwalk but I don’t believe ESPN Club shows any pay per view events.

Most likely they won't be showing this on any of the TV's around property. I can think of two ideas though that may work.

I'm not sure what time it is on, but if its early enough in the day your husband may be able to go over to one of the golf courses in WDW and sit at the bar in the proshop. They would likely have it on.

Secondly, you can probably buy the PPV from your phone or on a tablet and watch it in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!