Golf on Deck?

DisneyKids

Disney Fans Forever!
Anyone know if there is any Golf activity on Magic deck (hitting balls off the back, etc.)? My son would love this...:smooth:

Only time I've seen this is on RCCL's newer ships. They had mini-golf on Voyager and Radiance, and I think both (or at least Voyager) also had "virtual golf" machines. We didn't try the machines, but the mini-golf was fun. I don't think you'll find any ship that allows hitting balls off into the ocean, as they seem to be pretty strict about not wanting you to drop ANYTHING into the ocean.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

When we were on the 12-8 Magic, the captain told us that Disney has a "zero overboard" policy. This policy doesn't allow dumping anything overboard, including golf balls. Sorry.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter