Golf Carts?

ParkNut

Earning My Ears
If I'm not mistaking, the golf carts are battery operated right? Has the battery ever run out on anyone? Also how fast do these things go?
Thanks

NextTrip:April 01

The golf carts are battery operated, and you plug them in for charging while not in use. We have never let ours run out of power, but have seen a few that have. They do not go very fast, but are alot of fun!
We rented one last Dec. from Golf Cart Ent. (oofsite). They delived it to FW. It was gas pwered and went faster. It was full of gas when we got it, and we never had to refill in the 10 days we were there. ;)

Robin P.
FW 75-80,89
offsite 88,93,94,95,96,97,98
FW 99
Next Trip Dec.2000 FW

they go around 10 - 13 MPH whih is plenty fs enough in the campground, we have personally seen 2 cart accidents that resulted in paramedics being called.

We had a cart that died on us at the campsite, they brought over a replacement cart for us.

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

I see that you used the gas golf cart for 10 days and didn't run out of gas. That is my concern, as we will not have a car with us to go for a "fill-up". We will be there for 9 days and keeping busy by seeing the parks, using the cart for trips to/from bus stops, afternoon pool breaks, to the campfire,etc. Do you think the gas will last for us? :)

Yes! We used ours for 9 days, and we drove A LOT!! When we returned it, there was still 1/2 tank left! You will have no problem with it at all. We really enjoyed having the gas one - it was our first time - they go a little faster than the electric ones, and we didn't need to worry about plugging it in every time we stopped someplace!

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!