Golf cart rental

I'm renting from Tee Time next August for $590 ( 6 seater for 14 nights). Through Disney would have been about $1200, IF we were fortunate enough to get a six seater.
I have read the bad reviews on here about Tee Time, but will be taking my chances. The cart through Disney would cost more than the site!

We are planning on renting 2 golf carts with Tea Time for Dec 2019. I have been given a quote but I have not put a deposit down yet. Since the deposit is non refundable, I am waiting until we are more confident that mom and dad will be going. They said you can put the deposit toward another stay if you need to cancel. I am just not sure if we will ever need one again though.

We live on a small farm and we have always had a gas powered all terrain vehicle that we could not take to the Fort. It died a couple of months ago (rusted out after 12 years). I really don't think we need anything like that anymore. We just need something that we can go up the road and get mail and visit. So, I am considering a used golf cart. That way we could use it at the Fort.

We are in Georgia (30 miles from Atlanta). I know there is craiglist, FB garage sales, etc.. Does anyone have any other suggestions or advice on where to look for one? Of course we would like a good price. We can do our own bedazzle!

Carrie

We are in Georgia (30 miles from Atlanta). I know there is craiglist, FB garage sales, etc.. Does anyone have any other suggestions or advice on where to look for one? Of course we would like a good price. We can do our own bedazzle!

Carrie

Carrie,

Since you are around the Atlanta area, isn't the Peachtree City community which is SW of Atlanta down I85 developed to encourage golf cart useage? Lots of people/families there supposedly have and use them so I would think there is a network of dealers/shops that would have several used rigs to check out. It might be time well spent to devote a couple hours and be able to see many in one afternoon than to pursue one-sie's in FB or Craigslist ads.

Just a thought....

Bama Ed

PS - being able to kick the tires, touch, and see a vehicle in person is something I prefer to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter