Golf Cart Rental

Savagekids

Mouseketeer
Last time we stayed at the Fort we rented a golf cart from Disney. This time we will have four adults and three kids. Is there a place that we can rent from off site that will allow that many people on one cart? I guess that's two questions. Can we get that many people on a cart? And is there an off-site company that is allowed to rent at FW?

We will have the ability to tow if needed, but would rather not.

Tee Time does rent 6 seaters, but I'm wondering if you might be better off with 2 standard 4 seater carts. The golf cart rules are that each rider has to be seated. In other words, no riding in a lap. If the children are small enough that more than 2 can sit to a bench, then a 6 seater may be all you need.

Kenny at Tee Time does have a few, but you need to rent early. Just look them up and fill out the online form and Kelly, who handles the rental part of the business will call you back in a few days.

The catch is that you have to leave Disney property to get it. They aren't allowed to deliver it to you on property. They will provide the truck and trailer, you just need to go meet them and bring the cart in, unload it, and take the truck and trailer back to them. When you turn it in it's the opposite. Takes about an hour from start to finish to do this. Their prices are LITERALLY half of what Disney wants.

I believe with Tee Time, they will let you use their vehicle to take the golf cart onto the property if you do not have one....

One of the kids is under 2. If he doesn't sit in someone's lap, I'm afraid he'll jump off. :)
We will call Kenny's today. Thanks.

One of the kids is under 2. If he doesn't sit in someone's lap, I'm afraid he'll jump off. :)
We will call Kenny's today. Thanks.

Usually never got good luck just calling them. Go to the website and fill out the form also. Kelly always called back in 1-2 days.

I called the office and spoke to Kelly today. She answered right away. Unfortunately they do not have anything available for the week of Thanksgiving. I did not realize that Ft. Wilderness would be sold out, and Tee Time is also sold out. We will go without one. I am curious though, if they are not allowed to meet you on property, then where do you meet them to pick up the trailer and truck?

I called the office and spoke to Kelly today. She answered right away. Unfortunately they do not have anything available for the week of Thanksgiving. I did not realize that Ft. Wilderness would be sold out, and Tee Time is also sold out. We will go without one. I am curious though, if they are not allowed to meet you on property, then where do you meet them to pick up the trailer and truck?

You have to meet at least a mile from Disney property. I have always met them out on route 535 in LBV on S Apopka Vineland Rd. It's about 4.5 miles from The Fort as Disney property extends way out and that becomes the closest place to meet them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter