Golf Cart Questions

cat lady

Earning My Ears
Are there more than 1 size golf carts? For 2 or 4 people? How do you charge your golf cart?. Is there a charging station at the CG site?

Are there more than 1 size golf carts? For 2 or 4 people? How do you charge your golf cart?. Is there a charging station at the CG site?
Golf carts seat 4 on 2 bench seats. There are limited numbers of 6 seater carts. The carts have a cord that you pull out. You plug it in the outlet at your campsite or on the cabin.

Yes there are a few 6-seaters in addition to the usual 4-seaters. They cannot be reserved separately. You just reserve "a cart".

You have to ask for a 6-seater if you want one when you pick up your cart. They are about $20 a day more. If they have one they will swap out your 4-seater for the 6- and charge you the difference. If they don't have one, you can be put on a waiting list in case one becomes available during your stay.

The carts have a retractable plug and most campsites have a power plug on a post out near your loop's road to plug into for charging.

Bama Ed

Finally a golf cart that I feel I can afford...and super easy to decorate! Don’t accidentally step on me at the parade, though! Oooh...super easy yo park as well!937374CD-CEA4-4064-9503-814705BB007E.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter