Golden West Express

yipee

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

I know I've asked this before, but I just thought I would see if anyone has used the car service company called Golden West Express? They sound good, but I am cautious by nature, and I haven't heard as much about them as the Airport Bus and Super Shuttle.

Sigh. This is my current trip obsession -figuring out the BEST :teeth: way to get from LAX to Carousel Inn (2 Adults, 2 Kids). (like THIS hasn't been asked before) :rolleyes1

Thanks for puttin' up with me!

We used them in December of 2005. I know that was almost a year and half ago however! In any case, they were very nice, we called them once we were at baggage claim, they were parked close by and then came to the curbside pick up area and got us a few moments later. They came in a nice clean minivan. The driver was very nice and did a complimentary grocery stop for us. He was so nice to my elderly parents and my kids. The same guy picked us up a week later for our return trip. I would definitely use them again, in fact I will probably use them in June. Oh, and this was for service from LAX to the Disneyland Hotel. I believe it was $75 each way plus tip. Hope that helps, I never hear much about them but I did get their name and email address here on the dis.

We are planning to use them for our trip in 29 days. The price is $75 from LAX to CCI one way. We will be the only family on the van so no stops at other places. I emailed them and got a quick response with a price quote and when I spoke with the gentlement on the phone, he was also very nice. So I am hoping that the good service continues. I'll post a review when we return.

Bren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter