Golden Forest Upgrade Available at Check In?

disrunner9

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I'm going to travelling to DLP for the Magic Run Weekend this year. Has anyone gone at this time in the past and stayed at Sequoia Lodge? I booked a package through GET Travel to ensure I would get a 36K challenge bib. But it seems like a Golden Forest Club room would be ideal for my family with the lounge and breakfast. I'm trying to see if we can upgrade in advance, but can only do so with DLP directly. What is the "success rate" of upgrading to GF at the time of check in?

Thanks!

Jason

Hello!

I'm going to travelling to DLP for the Magic Run Weekend this year. Has anyone gone at this time in the past and stayed at Sequoia Lodge? I booked a package through GET Travel to ensure I would get a 36K challenge bib. But it seems like a Golden Forest Club room would be ideal for my family with the lounge and breakfast. I'm trying to see if we can upgrade in advance, but can only do so with DLP directly. What is the "success rate" of upgrading to GF at the time of check in?

Thanks!

Jason

I can't speak from experience, but currently with arrival Thursday or Friday I only see Standard rooms available. So someone would need to cancel to get you into Golden Forest. I do see rooms available from arrival Saturday till Monday. Maybe your chances get better, if you are willing to change rooms during your stay.

You'd be very lucky to get an upgrade on the marathon weekend, hotels will be very full... If you really want it and they still have availability, book it now through DLP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!