• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going Tomorrow !!!!!

Whisky In A VAse

Mouseketeer
:dance3:

Well we are off tomorrow night and I would like to say a big thank you to every one on here for helping plan the trip. There is so much useful information on this website it is just great.

Still trying to finalise details of meals so that we can book them when we arrive. So I would appreciate answers to the following questions as to what you would do if you was going.

1) Which Character Breakfast?
2) Which Evening Meal?
3) Buffalo Bills? Yes or No
4) What was the highlight of your holiday?

We are planning on going into Paris on Wednesday, any information on this would be great. I think we are going on the train, hop on/off bus, River Siene and the Eiffel Tower......

Have A Good One,
And remember any forum is only as good as the forum members and their input into the forum. As this forum is one of the best. So well done.
:yay: :yay: :yay:

I want to wish you a magical trip and I'm sure somone will answer your questions. I just want to add something regarding your signature: The name of the Disney resort in France is since 1994 "Disneyland Resort Paris" and not "EuroDisney" anymore! ;) :rolleyes1 :hug:

just wanted to wish you a great trip....

1..we have booked cafe mickeys for a character breakfast in March but I believe it gets fairly booked up..weve had to book for 7.30AM:scared1:
but if you can have a character tea I can recommend the Plaza Restaurant, great interaction with the characters.
2. as for evening meal, we have booked Blue Lagoon (POTC) The Steakhouse and Walts but I havent been to any of them YET to let you know what they are like....sorry !
3. We went to Buffalo bills about 7 years ago and it was good fun, expensive though so once you have been I probably wouldnt do it again....saying that though....we have booked it for this trip as we have DD (aged almost 4) and she would love it.
4. Highlight for us was Plaza Restaurant Characters...we expected the same in WDW and was sorely dissapointed:sad1: they were fantastic...DD was saying Bonjour to them and they loved it...its the best character meal we have EVER been to..

hope this helps....have a brilliant time and let us all now what your Highlight was.;)
Elaine

:cheer2: Have a wonderful trip:cheer2:
The best restaurants we've experienced - Cafe Mickey (evening), Blue Lagoon, Plaza Gardens (buffet and tea party) and the Lucky Nugget.
Character Breakfasts - we always have at least one and I always end up wondering if they're really worth it, this is probably just my family and not a reflection on the CB's themselves, but my lot hardly eat anything, they can't wait to go to the parks and we usually end up rushing off. Having said that I'm going to see if I can get one at Plaza Gardens next time we go - Cafe Mickey was rather chaotic last trip.
Buffalo Bill's - If you've not done it before then I'd say it's a definate must do, superb atmosphere and a fun night. :banana:
Can't help with the Eiffel Tower, sorry, we can never drag ourselves away from the park.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter