Going to the world in November?

I will be going November 11-17 (leaving early morning) staying at CSR.

Here's my itinerary which is subject to change
11-MK and Epcot for Hanson concert then back to MK.
12-MK
13-HS
14-EC
15-EC
16-AK then DS/DTD

Just my mom and I going. Let me know if your plans are similar!

My 7 year old son and I will be there from 11/21-26 and staying off site. Would be great to meet up with another single mom or family with kids around the same age.

12-MK
13-HS
14-EC
15-EC
16-AK then DS/DTD

We have pretty much the same dates ('m 11-15) but a different itinerary! I am potentially going to EC on the 14th (nothing is set in stone yet) but besides that, will be somewhere different each day haha!

im at WDW in the parks nov 29th, nov 30 and half of dec 1!!

Nov. 12-19 at POP. I'm always game for a meet-up. My DD (9) loves making new friends.

We're going to be there from Nov 12-21. We are staying at Pop. Less than two weeks to go! :stitch:

We will be there, off site at Windsor Palms, Nov 8 - 19. Two boys, 9 and 11, with their parents, DH & I, the happy grandparents. DH won't be taking in the parks quite so rigorously as the rest of us. He is hoping to find some tennis players in the area, and do a little R&R time, poolside, and join us for 2 park days.

The rest of us have 5 day park hoppers, plus water parks and all 6 of us will of course go together to the MVMCP. Haven't selected our party date yet.

I will be there on Sunday November 15 I'm staying at Clarion Lake Buena Vista and visiting only Epcot. Would love to meet anyone that will be there.

12-MK
13-HS
14-EC
15-EC
16-AK then DS/DTD

I will be at Epcot on the 15th.

November 15-20 staying at all star music :) ....just realized this was an old post lol oh well..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!