Going to snow again in Boston

Gail T AGAIN

<font color=teal>Slightly computer challenged<br><
Well what do you say, we can handle this, 2-4 inches south of Boston, that's nothing. Just think, Spring is almost here. I actually changed from my long wool coat to my short coat, YEP. it's going to be warming up soon. Hope everyone has a great day, I intend to. :D

Well, I'm hoping to have a good day, but the commute home tonight might not be fun. Let's hope this is our last snow storm.

As my dd, 9, says...."It's the winter that keeps on giving!" Enough already!!!

I'd said earlier that I'd had enough snow...but today I just decided I wish it would have snowed. We have ICE!!! Lots of it and everywhere! It is horrible. :( The school is closed, I had to cancel my kids pdoc appt. for today. Spring/warm weather can't get here fast enough. Ugh!!!

Your friends down here in NJ are going to get snow too. :( Only an inch or so, but I'm so sick of it! DH refuses to shovel any more! :eek:

:(

I am tired of the snow. My DD8 is tired of the snow. She is ready for spring. She dislikes going outside to play now. I am just counting the days to spring.

Hopefully southern Mass doesn't get hit too hard. It will probably be a difficult drive home tonight since they said it was going to snow this afternoon. It is already starting to snow it Webster, MA, so now I am waiting for it to start here in Worcester.

Come on Spring!:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by goofy4tink
As my dd, 9, says...."It's the winter that keeps on giving!"
Bwahahaha, very wise DD you have there!!!

I don't want anymore snow! The city actually removed the remaining snow piles from my street a couple of days ago because we are on the parade route for the St. Patrick's Day parade here in Boston on Sunday. It's nice to see the sidewalk again! Hopefully today will bring only a little. little, little bit of snow.

Spring is here!!;) In the Boston area

The New England Flower show starts tomorrow 3/15 at the Bayside Expo Center!!!!!!!!!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter