going to see the BRAVES!

Oh no, don't be mean!!! Anyway, I could really care less!! I'm doing this to get my husband to take me to WDW! He's not a big disney fan....so I bribed him!

I'm sorry I don't have an answer but I'm sooooooooo jealous. I love Disney but Disney with Chipper Jones. Talk about heaven on earth.:D

My disney son loves Chipper, too! In fact, that's the autograph I was talking about! About 2 summers ago, some of our friends went during Spring Break and were able to get lots of autographs!

We're going to see the Braves play the Dodgers during our trip next wk. We love spring training games & I think the smaller stadiums make it easier to get autographs. We've also gone to Dodgertown in VB & Legends Field in Tampa, I also recall a special offer, I think thru AP, where you purchase a package w/ tkts., meal & actual meetings w/ the players. It was a little pricey & the date didn't fit our schedule. But what a treat for a die-hard Braves fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter