Going to Sea World with kids?

sharibrat

DIS Veteran
We do not want to rent a car or lug carseats along on our trip.

How do people go to Sea World? Is there any kind of shuttle? Bus? Cab? But then there is the car seat issue........

We just went to Sea World in May while staying at the Poly. We rented a car service... it was one that was recommended from this board - Tiffany's Towncars, I think was the name...

There were 7 of us and it cost $65 total - it would probably be less if you just needed a towncar, but we needed a van. They provided the car seats - a regular "convertible" for our 22 mos old, and a booster for the 4 year old - we let the 6 yr old just buckle up. Both seats looked great - not banged up or gross, etc....

The van arrived right on time, and then an hour before we were ready to go, we called them on the phone and the driver was sitting there waiting for us.

I would definitely recommend it!

Great information! Thank you! I am always leery of using others carseats, but you said they were clean and in good condition.

How long of a drive was it?
Was the show good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter