Going to Disney

Madangel32

<font color=CC66CC>madangel, don't get mad, get ev
I am almost nervous, typing my first post! I'm planning my 4th trip to Disney. I'm a teacher, don't have much of a choice when I can go. All my time off is either a holiday, or summer. We decided to go June 30th-July 5th. That is good for us, not good for Disney crowding. Any thoughts?

Also, I got a quote of $580 for PO. Is that a good rate? (This is a room rate only/ we are driving.) I've never actually paid for my trips to Disney, lucky, huh! Well, wish me luck planning the Disney magic!

just wanted to say welcome to the DIS and have a great trip!!!

Hi! I was nervous when I first posted, too. I am also a teacher, so that is the time of the year we go. It is hot and busy, but still lots of fun.

Which PO are you planning on staying at? Riverside or French Quarter?

Thanks for the replies DeeCee and Angela! I am thinking of staying at PO - Riverside. I am taking one child with me to Disney, well technically two, my daughter and my husband. :D

I don't know if you realize this, but teachers get a special rate at the Swan/Dolphin at $129 a night. You can't beat that for a deluxe hotel on property!

ceecee and any one else with helpful info:

I received the quote of $580 for 5 nights at the PO riverside. Does that sound like a good deal?

Thanks for the info cynthia! I need all the help I can get!!

My 1st trip to WDW was July 5-12, 1999. I was so worried about the crowds. They were NOTHING compared to what my imagination had dremed up!!!!!

I think that is a pretty good deal for POR. Keep checking here because sometimes new codes come out and you can get even better deals.

I think POR is a great choice. It is my favorite resort!! I always stay there for part of every Disney vacation. I'd be happy to answer any questions that I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter