Going to Disney? Post Here

Date:Oct 11 and 13-14
Resort: Best Western (across from Disney)
But it doesn't look like anyone's heading over same time as me :sad:

Location (s) : Walt Disney World , Disney Cruise Line (magic):p

Date (s) : November 2? , June 19 (i think :scratchin)

Why? - Mom's Birthday - For Fun duuuuhh! :rotfl:

QUESTION - how do you get those things that are count downs to your vacation?????

Date : Nov 28 - Dec 5
Resort: CBR
Fav Park: MK (love them all)

I am a 16yo girl & my brother is almost 14. We would love to have a few friends to hang with at the resort!

My family and I will be in WDW on February 6-14 2013 I think! It's 85 days away!:cool1: Anyone else going during that time? I know we're leaving February 6 because we are celebrating my twin and I's birthday!:thumbsup2

im going on the 10th of December for Christmas! I get back on Christmas Eve :santa:
im staying at the music hotel. SO EXCITED! Cant wait to ride Mount Everest for the first time

:figment: (lil` sis) pooh: (me) ::MickeyMo: (dad) ::MinnieMo (mom)

When: February 4th to the 13th
where: POR

cant wait!! :banana::banana::banana:

OMG! We're going the 6th-13th! And I know that we're staying at PO but I don't know if it's Riverside or French Quarter! Goodness, how exciting! :yay::woohoo: ONLY 78 MORE DAYS!!!!!!:worship::dance3::banana:

Park(s): All
Date(s): June 8- June 15, 2013
Hotel/Resort: The Contemporary, I think
SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::dance3::yay::cheer2:

I am going for my sweet 16 as a gift from my mom and best friend in may next year. I am so excited to see my mouse and fav princess belle. we got hotel reservations for Port Orleans Royal Suites. we are on the dining plan and have dinner reservations for Be Our Guest and the german restaurant at epcot world showcase. we are also doing Cinderella's royal table for breakfast. we are only going for 4 days. my mom and i have both been but my best friends hasn't yet. she wants to meet all the characters. are there any good character spots that are more secretive? Thanks!

I am going for my sweet 16 as a gift from my mom and best friend in may next year. I am so excited to see my mouse and fav princess belle. we got hotel reservations for Port Orleans Royal Suites. we are on the dining plan and have dinner reservations for Be Our Guest and the german restaurant at epcot world showcase. we are also doing Cinderella's royal table for breakfast. we are only going for 4 days. my mom and i have both been but my best friends hasn't yet. she wants to meet all the characters. are there any good character spots that are more secretive? Thanks!

Well... At the Magic Kingdom, they have meet-and-greets right in front of the park entrance and on Main Street USA. In Adventureland, you can meet Chip and Dale or Robin Hood-related characters; in Frontierland, you can meet Woody and Jesse - sometimes you might even see Br'er Fox there, too. You can meet Ariel and Pooh in Fantasyland and Stitch in Tomorrowland. You can even dine with characters at restaurants like the Crystal Palace or inside Cinderella's Castle. Ariel and Mickey are two of the most popular meet-and-greets, so expect to be waiting a while if you're not there early. If you do get there early, I suggest visiting Ariel first, for wait times for Ariel can be up to an hour or more.

At Epcot, you can meet random characters at Character Connection in Future World (to the right of Spaceship Earth). In World Showcase, you can meet Mulan in China, Pooh and Mary Poppins in UK, Koda (Brother Bear) in Canada, Belle and Aurora in France, Aladdin/Jasmine in Morocco, Snow White in Germany, and Donald/Jose/Panchito in Mexico.

At Disney Studios, many of the main characters meet in front of the Sorcerer's Hat including Chip and Dale, Stitch, Pooh, Mickey and Minnie, Goofy, Donald and sometimes Chicken Little.:woohoo: You can meet Mike and Sully near the ABC Commissary restaurant and the Power Rangers in front of the Extreme Stunt Show. Toy Story characters are at Al's Toy Barn next to MuppetVision 3D. You can meet more characters inside the Animation Gallery. After the parade, additional characters seen in the parade offer meet-and-greets at the Sorcerer's Hat.

At Animal Kingdom, random characters linger outside the park entrance. Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald each have their own photo hut near the Lion King show at Camp Minnie-Mickey. You can also meet Koda, Chip and Dale, Lilo and Stitch, Pooh, Baloo and Timon. You can meet Rafiki and Pocahontas at Rafiki's Planet Watch - Pocahontas even helped me find some Hidden Mickeys.:goodvibes

Those are where the characters are located when I visited. All character meet-and-greet locations are listed on the Times Guide.

*** From: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080114140329AAM32NO

Also: If you buy this little app called Pal Mickey, it will tell you when the characters are coming and where they will be. It's a interactive map that gives you tips throughout all the Disney parks. The app also tells when to go to the parades, when the shows start, and where the characters are. In my opinion though, the physical map you get at the parks are just as good for that!:thumbsup2

Sorry, I don't really know of any "secretive" spots, just found this! Anyways, hope you and everyone else a a magical trip, an you get to meet LOTS of characters! pixiedust:

My best friend and our dads are going on our spring break! Will anyone else be there? :D

Dates: Sometime during April 5th-14th 2013
Hotel/Resort: Offsite /: Windsor Hills most likely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!