Going through Ebates ?

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I am going to book my room soon at HRH and i was wondering has anyone gone through Ebates to book their room? Was wondering if its worth it or was there any trouble going directly through the Loews website though Ebates I can get 10% off.

As long as you will get the percentage off, I can’t see any troubles. Ebates is just a clickthru site, not a travel agent.

Just KNOW your rates. Maybe go through Loews like normal, to be sure you know the rates. Then clear cookies and cache and go back through using the link. See which way is truly cheaper.

And be aware that you won’t get cash back:

Special Conditions

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Group bookings, Volume Corporate, Loews Hotel Team Member rates, Government and Orlando Properties (Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort).”

As long as you will get the percentage off, I can’t see any troubles. Ebates is just a clickthru site, not a travel agent.

Just KNOW your rates. Maybe go through Loews like normal, to be sure you know the rates. Then clear cookies and cache and go back through using the link. See which way is truly cheaper.

And be aware that you won’t get cash back:

Special Conditions

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Group bookings, Volume Corporate, Loews Hotel Team Member rates, Government and Orlando Properties (Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort).”

Did not know about the exclusions .. thank you very much I will think about it now

I'm a perennial deal hunter. I've been looking at options for our July trip (when of course hotel prices are at their highest) and so far, the best way I've come up with to book the Universal hotels at a discount is by buying Hotels.com gift cards at a discount and then booking the room through Hotels.com with the gift cards. I was able to buy gift cards through Retailmenot.com with 11% instant cash back. If by some chance Universal has a sale on summer rooms, I'll just apply the gift cards to another hotel stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!