Going Solo June 2017

John207

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

I'll be spending the a week starting June 17th staying at one of the on property resorts at WDW. I'll be going it solo for the first time. If there are any other solo travelers out there that'll be around and want to meet up, grab a bite, share a ride or two, etc. give me a shout.

Also, if anyone has some advice about what's good to do for adult activities, I'd like to hear it. I understand Disney Springs is a good place to check out if you're looking for a bit of night life ... Any other fun spots on or off property?

Thanks!
-John

This may be too late for you to read but, GO BACK to your hotel in the heat of the day. Take a nap and return for the evening! Florida is Brutal in summer.

If you get bored, do a monorail tour of the hotels. I love the Poly, they are great fun just to enjoy an ice cream come and see the themes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter