Going home in 4 days!

RLevy29

Vacation Lover
We are going to OKW for our first stay as DVC members. Even though we have been to WDW many times before, this time seems so different. We have a 1 bedroom and from all we have heard, we will enjoy it. Can't wait to tell everyone about it when we get back.

RLevy29, we'll be there the same time as you. There is a group of us that plan to meet at the OKW main pool on Monday night, July 23 (sunset). If your around stop by and say hello.

Have a great time and maybe we'll run into each other........

I can remember our first visit as DVC member at OKW. We were in the Turtle Pond area, walked down to Peninsular Blvd. and it hit us - "OMG, we really belong here!!" It was one of the best feelings just to look around, at the canal, the lighthouse, the marina, and know we could come back until we were approx. 98 years of age!!!!! Have a wonderful first visit Home, and tell us all about it when you get back....:D

LOL!, Gail. We had the same response our first time!:D I still get goosbumps when we drive into OKW and the guard says,"welcome home"!;)

We leave for our first trip home one week from today. We have three nites in a studio at OKW, followed by five nites in a one-bedroom at VWL. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! And this lousy, cool, rainy summer in New England is making all of us doubly anxious (believe it or not) for the heat of Florida. YIPPEEEEEE!!

RLevy29 - If you can make it to the sunset Minnie DISmeet, we'd love to meet you. We have around 10 DIS families who are planning to attend. Even if you can't stay very long, please drop by.

MinnieMe2 - We will be at OKW until 8/3. Hope to see you around OKW. Keep your eyes peeled for lime green ribbons and don't be afraid to say "Hi".

Better make sure that you bring plenty of pain relievers, because your cheeks will be hurting from the constant smile on your face beginning the moment you walk into your one-bedroom unit.

;)

Towncrier - That sounds like fun. We will try to stop by to say "hi."

normr - The 1 bedroom sounds wonderful. Can't wait to soak in the jacuzzi!

We are packed and ready to leave tomorrow!:pinkbounc

Ooooh, I am so jealous!!!!!!!!! You will LOVE Old Key West. We are OKW members and haven't stayed there in two years, and are so homesick. We go back in October and can't wait.

You will lose every bit of everyday life tension as soon as you stroll into OKW with the steel drum music playing and the palm trees swaying...........

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful time.
My family has to drag me kicking ans screaming to get me away from OKW when its time to go back to the reak world. LOL

Lucky, lucky you! I have to wait 4 months and 10 days before I get to go home again. My home is BW, which I love, but I have to say some of the descriptions of OKW sound so nice....I may try to add some points there some day. "The steal drum music and the palm trees swaying.............." Wow, that sounds great. I wish I were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter