• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going home first time, some ???

Eck45

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone...after 18 months, one three month old son (the reason we postponed our original trip) and a lot of planning, we will finally be going home in the first week of Dec. I just have a few questions that I hope someone can help with.

#1 - Can you still fax in room requests to the controller at BWV? If so, when should I do that? If not, how else can I contact them?

#2 - What grocery store should we stop at on our way from the Airport? I think I read that you can fax them a list and they will have it ready for you, what store is that at?

#3 - Any other suggestions would be helpful.

We usually stop at the Publix (I believe on 192, near the new Opryland Hotel) and go into WDW from the back entrance by WWS. I don't know about faxing room requests, but I don't think it'll hurt. Give it a try.

congratulations on your new baby...........Disney is even better throught the eyes of children. You will see it in a whole new light (maybe not now but soon.)

Enjoy

We also use the Publix near the Opryland hotel. We usually stop on our way from the airport. We take the Greenway to the AK resorts exit, the one after the Epcot exit, to Osceola Parkway. Once off the Greenway, go to the first light, the Opryland will be on your left. Make a left, and proceed about 1/2 mile down and the Publix is on your right. If you go after arriving, just get onto Osceola Parkway heading towards 417 and make a right at the Opryland.

The list you can fill out and have filled by the resort is available on the DVC website. Most of the items are available in the resort store and are extremely overpriced. I think it's a high price to pay for convience.

hi: are your room requests on your confirmation? i find that is easier than faxing the controller. we kind of like stopping at albertson's and i think you can fax them, although i don't have any of the info here with me now. we like to use the laundry tablets (tide/wisk/etc) because they travel well. also the coffee that is prepackaged in the filters is easy to use. post if you have other questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter