going home/dying

Christamae, I don't know if you're still reading here. I don't post very often on the disABILITIES threads, but I do read because of the work I do with children with disabilities.

I have read your trip report and followed your story. You have been inspirational. I wish you all the peace and love right now. Godspeed to you.

I stumbled upon this thread last evening, and then read your trip report well into the night. Thank you for putting your incredible writing and your incredible spirit out there into the world.

My prayers are with you and your family.

I have seen no official notice but by indications on her Facebook page I believe Christamae Passed away on Sunday.... May she rest in peace and her loved ones find comfort. Her trip report is a testament to her beautiful attitude and personality...

I have seen no official notice but by indications on her Facebook page I believe Christamae Passed away on Sunday.... May she rest in peace and her loved ones find comfort. Her trip report is a testament to her beautiful attitude and personality...
Yes.
I noticed that and also some references on her CaringBridge site that point to the same thing. Nothing official, but un-officially it looks like she passed away sometime Sunday.

Lots of love and hugs to her family.

I thought it might be nice to share the quotes from eternaldisneyfan's Caringbridge page that she listed as her quotes to live by:

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.
Helen Keller

You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
ZIGGY

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antoine de Saint-Exupé²¹

We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
Barbara J. Winter

TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE ETERNAL

True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what's right. - Brigham Young

It's not about getting what you want, it's about wanting what you get.
Lyrics 'I'm Gonna Soak Up the Sun'

My sayings
By not trying, you automatically fail.

Don?t expect from others what you don?t expect from yourself.

Have an Attitude of Gratitude!

Ultimate Fav'
By Mattie Stepanek:
Everything in life is a choice, even if the only choice we have is the attitude with which we embrace each moment.

Oh no! I just saw this thread today. {{hugs}} going out to Christamae's family.

I thought it might be nice to share the quotes from eternaldisneyfan's Caringbridge page that she listed as her quotes to live by:

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows.
Helen Keller

You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
ZIGGY

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antoine de Saint-Exupé²¹

We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill

When you come to the edge of all the light you know, and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.
Barbara J. Winter

TO BE SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE ETERNAL

True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what's right. - Brigham Young

It's not about getting what you want, it's about wanting what you get.
Lyrics 'I'm Gonna Soak Up the Sun'

My sayings
By not trying, you automatically fail.

Don?t expect from others what you don?t expect from yourself.

Have an Attitude of Gratitude!

Ultimate Fav'
By Mattie Stepanek:
Everything in life is a choice, even if the only choice we have is the attitude with which we embrace each moment.

What an amazing spirit and attitude. May she rest in peace.

I saw this thread earlier today and read Christamae's trip report in one sitting. She is a beautiful spirit.

I wish her family love and peace at this time.

If she has passed now, she is walking with Walt and learning of all the secrets to the "magic" that she so dearly loved.

Christamae passed away tonight. Rest in peace. Christamae, you have been an inspiration to us all. You will be dearly missed.

I have seen confirmation this morning from Christamae's cousin, who has been more like a sister, that she passed away very suddenly about 2:30 am on Sunday, November 18.
I don't feel comfortable posting a link to it because I don't know the cousin and don't have permission to post. But, with the comments in Christamae's Facebook and Caringbridge sites and this by her cousin, it is clear she passed away on 11/18/12

RIP, Christamae. You were a sweet presence on Earth.

Praying for comfort and peace for those left behind - especially the remarkable family members who helped Christamae to make her dreams come true.

She left a beautiful legacy here through her trip reports and on her CaringBridge site and FB page. Like Sue and others, I pray for comfort for her friends and family (and am thinking unkind thoughts for the one leaving thoughtless posts on Christamae's CaringBridge site).

Christamae's trip report is one of the few I've read all the way through in one sitting - it is the kind of trip report that is about far more than WDW.

RIP Christamae.

I read Christamae's trip report and also read along on her CaringBridge page. This was posted by her sister on her facebook. It was her good-bye post.

"Some of you are probably wondering why? Or its not fair-she was so young-she couldve done so much more. But I did exactly what I needed. My mission was over. Complete. Id fulfilled my purpose. Please move past your pain and love God and fellow man. I dont want you to wallow or hate. Be joyful. Remember me with a smile-not a heavy heart. Thank you all for your friendship and support. I know that God sent some of you to help me through certain times. Now I know that I am with my strongest foundation-my Heavenly Father. I am basking in my Heavenly parents love and brother Christs care. Free of pain and perfected. Know that I am looking down on you and awaiting your arrival&I pray that you will find or stay close to the greatest gift, highest hope, and perfect peace the Gospel and God gave me. If you admired me for the way I acted, you can find that peace and hope. The gospel helped me look forward and keep an eternal perspective to transcend my trials. It is my hope and dying wish that youll give it a go-listen to missionary discussions attend a testimony meeting, read the book of mormon- for I know it will help you so.

Til we meet again
Christamae"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter